Funny pictures and photos

Funny pictures and photos for you to have fun. Funny pics for your spare time.

More About Me...

Funny pictures and photos, funny pics of babies, animals, anime, etc. for your spare time :)

Special for you :)

When you smile, you look more beautiful! :)

A life without internet


Hello. I just found a

funny internet picture

, that shows the life WITHOUT internet. I am pretty sure that you will agree with it, because almost of us use Facebook every day. BTW, I am curious if you can spend a day WITHOUT a computer and internet. For me, it would be hard, but I could try. What about you? BTW, this is a great site if you would like to check some computer problems solution.

computer life

If you like this article, Share it with the world:

Digg Delicious StumbleUpon Reddit Facebook Google Bookmark


0 Comments:

Post a Comment